Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Walkin' kinda funny lord I believe I'm fixing to die//Well I don't mind dying but I hate to leave my children crying" -Bob Dylan

Now no one can say I never got a tattoo on Arab Street in Singapore.





I've wanted this for a long time. It's my survivalist packing list. If you have all this, the rest falls into place. No better time to remember it than here and now.

Tomorrow we leave for Bangkok, but today was one more day of wandering and street food. Oh my god. Prawn doughnut. Insanity.





People are strange strange strange here. It's infectious. Really excited to get back off the grid a bit. Cities are cities, but I know this game too well. Everybody speaks English, signage is in English, and apparently I speak English because I'm not nearly confused enough. The fact that there are prostitution malls is a little confusing, but that's old news now. Time to get out of here before they find out I've been spitting. Big nasty loogs. Everywhere.

Really not sure what the wi-fi situation will be like for a while, I'll be shooting, I'll be writing, I'll throw up posts as often as I can. Such a pleasure to have a place to share with you fine people. Jacob, you would love this place.




(Birds, thirds, what the fuck else do you want from me)

Mind your W's everybody. The shit can hit anytime. Not if. When.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer "shotgun, shovel, and heavy denim" but hey water weapons and whiskey would do me fine as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i thought it was the apocalypse shopping list

    ReplyDelete