Sunday, March 11, 2012

"And it's getting agonizing to hang out // With grown adults who actually believe // Mythology and history trump physics and science // My aversion has turned to abhorrence." -NoFx "Best God in Show"


San Antonio is a nice enough town. The Alamo is here. The site of a famous battle in the Texas Revolution.

Nice job fellas. You kicked the Mexicans out of Mexico and called it Texas. Well fucking done. America the beautiful.


But the food is good and the weather is nice, and I got to listen to a very impassioned man preach for twenty minutes right out front of the Alamo.

I know what you thought it was.

This guy was feeding pigeons from his hand.

I went to a market.

This is the old courthouse.


I haven't been sleeping well.


Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment